Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today my committee chair told me she won't be in the country for the next three weeks , and that we can skype and e-mail to communicate. SKYPE? I don't want to skype. This is stupid. I don't skype my professors, I meet with them int heir offices, during their office hours because that is what professors do. They meet with students in their offices at SCHOOL.
WHY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I'm just so frustrated.

MG, and frenchy are going out to party party party.
All anyone ever does around this place is eat and drink and listen to techno music and run around in their matching underwear sets.

I am really fat. I need to go to the gym. My friend Kalah went to Madagascar to do research (LUCKY) and came back 18 pounds skinnier. Maybe I need to go hang out with the lemurs overseas. She called herself an anorexic alcoholic like it was a bad thing. It is pretty much my dream. KIDDING!

confession: I don't brush my teeth every day. Isn't that gross?

No comments:

Post a Comment