Friday, April 23, 2010

See Sandra run

I am sitting in the marine policy hallway waiting for a professor to show up. No one else is here. All of the doors are closed. Not one single person to help me, or invite me into their office. No professors in sight, no students, no rastafarian maintenance man who always hits on me. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero. I am pretty miffed. Down right cross in fact. I stole a pen from a signup sheet that was taped to someone's doorway. HA! Revenge. I hope it was their favorite pen.
M.G. is leaving on Thursday for the Caymans. That is in 6 days. 6 more days with M.G. and then we are done. Done for good. No more roommates, no more waking up together and making breakfast, no more beach days when we should be studying, no more binge drinking at clubs, no more italian dinner dates, no more late night sushi, or visiting the dog pack. I will miss you M.G.! Yes I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment